SEE YA IN THE HEAT…
Pick ONE membership and get multiple, custom-designed classes with always-evolving routines—because we don’t do “bored”. Oh, and our kick ass bosses can help you burn almost 1,000 calories with our signature moves. So stop looking for reasons to skip it—and start making time for it. Join us in the heat TODAY to melt into a stronger body and calmer mind.
Find the class that piques your interest most. To learn about each one, explore the classes below.
MELT BARRELess pirouettes. More squats.
This isn’t your typical girlie Barre class—it’s better. And it’s one of the few hot barre studios in the country. We do it in the dark with signature resistance bands and weights for a more intense, low-impact, every-muscle workout. To keep you on your toes, we’re constantly shaking it up with different moves and routines. Most importantly, we keep the music pumping and your body moving for a full hour in 95 calorie-blasting, fat-melting degrees.
You’ll feel absolutely every muscle (including ones you didn’t know you had) getting worked, toned and remolded into perfection. The result: insta-confidence in your leanest, strongest, best-looking (and best-feeling) self ever!
MELT STRIDEStep up. Get down.
(WESTERVILLE LOCATION ONLY)
This killer class offers a hardcore, full-body workout disguised as a dance party complete with sexy club tunes vibrating up the walls. It’s super high-energy fun mixed with an inspirational message so mind and body are engaged instantly.
There are no breaks and no whining. We’ll rock out a high-impact, stress-blasting workout in just 45 minutes. You’ll burn up to 800 calories—shredding fat and toning muscle—with our signature moves, minus the itty bitty bike seat.
Come for the fun. Stay for the contagious energy. Leave with your muscles burning for more. Are you ready to hustle?
MELT VINYASASeriously Intense. Absolutely Yo-phoric.
Strengthen and grow in your individual yoga practice while you’re sweating your ass off to an awesome blend of eastern-meets-western yoga. Welcome to 60 minutes of non-stop hustle and flow—strength-building, tone-inducing, balance-focused poses. You’ll hear traditional sanskrit and see advanced asanas (with modifications for all levels) while the studio is cranked up to 105 degrees of glorious heat and humidity. Oh, and it’s in the dark so you can concentrate on YOU—and no one else. Prepare to be completely rocked. The hot tunes and sensual moves will make you feel like a complete bad ass—while a meditative experience ultimately leaves you in a calm, grounded state of mind. After just one hour you’ll feel completely yo-phoric—and look forward to coming back again and again.
MELT METHODThere's so much to crave.
Experience the Catharsis. Melt the layers. Find your Truth. MeltMethod is an emotional, mental and physical journey to become your best self… your strongest, most joyful self. We call it the healing hour. It’s therapy. We stay in the physical work until our bodies become uncomfortable enough to allow us to tap into the emotional pain, our challenges and to FEEL ALL THE THINGS. We learn to let go so we can grow. Barefoot or tennis shoes. It doesn’t matter. It’s dark. It’s hot. It’s what you need.
MELT LIFTFlex. Sizzle. Burn.
Get ready for 45 minutes of weight training in the delicious heat. You’ll push yourself to the absolute extreme with a total body workout complete with ass-to-the-grass squats, lunges, burpees, deadlifts and more. The ever-evolving strength combinations are designed to blast calories, melt fat, build muscle, and gain strength. And it’s all done in an intense, highly-addictive workout that’ll keep your metabolism cranked for hours.
NEW TO THE HEAT? NO PROBLEM.
Stop stressing and get your @ss in here. You’re gonna love it—but to put your mind at ease, here’s a few tips:
- We totally want to set you up for success. To do this, we need you to be here 15 minutes early. While your body gets acclimated to the heat, we’ll get you everything you’ll need to rock your first class.
- Remember to drink lots of water before, during and after class.
- Don’t eat a big meal before class but DO eat a small snack.
- Don’t bring anything—just yourself. The first class is on us and we’ll hook you up with everything you’ll need to rock it, including a mat (if you’re taking Melt Vinyasa or Melt Barre), a hand towel and waters.
- Wear tennis shoes for Melt Stride and Melt Lift. Melt Vinyasa and Melt Barre are done barefoot.
- Try NOT to leave the heat (the back and forth is harder on your body and can be disruptive for others) but DO go easy on yourself. Listen to your body, go at your own speed and modify as needed.
- During your class, don’t forget to breathe!!
- Start with the class that piques your interest most. Then go at your own pace. Find the right class for you here.