New to the heat? No Problem.
Stop stressing and get your @ss in here. You’re gonna love it—but to put your mind at ease, here’s a few tips:
- — We totally want to set you up for success. To do this, we need you to be here 15 minutes early. While your body gets acclimated to the heat, we’ll get you everything you’ll need to rock your first class.
- — Remember to drink lots of water before, during and after class.
- — Don’t eat a big meal before class but DO eat a small snack.
- — Don’t bring anything—just yourself. The first class is on us and we’ll hook you up with everything you’ll need to rock it, including a mat (if you’re taking Melt Vinyasa or Melt Barre), a hand towel and waters.
- — Wear tennis shoes for Melt Stride and Melt Lift. Melt Vinyasa and Melt Barre are done barefoot.
- — Try NOT to leave the heat (the back and forth is harder on your body and can be disruptive for others) but DO go easy on yourself. Listen to your body, go at your own speed and modify as needed.
- — During your class, don’t forget to breathe!!
- — Start with the class that piques your interest most. Then go at your own pace. Find the right class for you here.